A bone fracture is a medical condition in which a bone is cracked or broken. It is a break in the continuity of the bone. While many fractures are the result of high force impact or stress, bone fracture can also occur as a result of certain medical conditions that weaken the bones, such as osteoporosis.
Click the desired links below to find out more from American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons AAOS website.
Foot & Ankle
- Ankle Fractures
- Heel Fractures
- Lisfranc (Midfoot) Fracture
- Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle
- Talus Fractures
- Toe and Forefoot Fractures
Knee & Leg
- Fractures of the Proximal Tibia
- Pediatric Thighbone (Femur) Fracture
- Shinbone Fractures
- Thighbone (Femur) Fracture